Yes! The 20th installment of a series guaranteed to get me more hits (Because I am getting hits.) on my not so humble blog. With 20+ more to go. And so ...
1. haruhi suzumiya gods can't die - Of course not. And keep in mind ...
|It's all in her hands.|
2. ayn rand is the devil - Only to Democrats & too many Republicans.
|Yup! Pure dead bang evil ...|
3. haruhi suzumiya no hips - Really? You sure about that?
|Poor, skinny, anorexic, undernourished, wretched little thing ... Yeah! Right!|
4. chastity hentai - There is such a thing?
|Translation: I've seen enough hentai |
to know where this is going.
5. haruhi suzumiya evil smile - Now how can THAT be? How about an all knowing smirk instead?
6. atlas shrugged & lord of the rings - Truely, we are trapped in Mordor.
Ever notice, when discussing (ie.: argueing) anything weighty with someone, they usually rely on: cliches, mantras, chants, out of context bible quotes, threats, ad hominem attacks & ... noise? Logic? Reason? Just what the heck are those? There are times I can't help but think I'm a minor protagonist in an Ayn Rand novel that never ends. I swear! If Jesus doesn't come soon, rapture or no rapture (Probably not!), I'd be willing to settle for an alien invasion! Or getting tanged ... whatever ...
7. bleach my little pony - Methinks this pony thing has gone far enough.
|Perhaps even a bit on the creepy side.|
8. women at work hentai - Uh ... just what kind of work are these women into?
9. sick shinji - Other than THAT SCENE in End of Evangelion, I would say he's more on the hapless & dumb side. Like someone else we know.
|Hapless & dumb. Nothing ... but ... abuse.|
And so ends this exciting "episode" of Interesting Search Words. Next installment's gonna take a while. Seems such search words from y'all are fewer & farther between. Til then ...
The Head Trip of Haruhi Suzumiya Pts. 1, 2, 3.
The Passion of Ayn Rand: Man, This Really Creeps Me Out! here.
Atlas Shrugged Part 1: Bad Because It's Good here.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: OOOOO! Goodies In the Mail! here.
End of Evangelion: This Is (Really) Disturbing here.
Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here.
DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I do not claim credit/ownership for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove specified image(s) ASAP.