Thursday, April 19, 2012

The REI Visa: Say What!?

Come December you might see something like this (RUN LIKE HECK!).


                                               The REI Visa: Say What!?

                                                                  by

                                                                     Jay Agan

      So I'm going about my custodial duties in the main lobby of the colleges' student union when I happen to stumble upon a leaflet for, get this ..... the REI Visa. Huh ..... ?

      Students are being constantly bombarded with krap from the various card companies. As future spenders, the countrys' student population is a vast fertile ground of potential consumer debt. Debt drives "commerce" (And GOVERNMENT!) & it would be unpatriotic to have your dough languishing away in an account or retirement savings. Best get out & SPEND! You're already in deep with student loans, might as well .....

      But ..... the REI Visa? I'm sure it stands for something other than that fictional (I HOPE!) soulless creature of the Evangelion franchise. I mean ..... what is this? A credit card for the end times? A ..... "Get out of Third Impact free." card?

      I can just see it. 12-21-12 rolls around & .....

      "Forget it kid. Got my REI Visa here & ..... What the! ..... Hold on now! ...... No! Not that! I mean ..... HO-LEE! ....."

      SPLAT!

      ..... burble ..... burble .....

      Naw! Didn't think so.

Article copyright © 4-19-2012 Jay Agan

On The Rapture, Third Impact, Armageddon & All That here.

Neon Genesis Evangelion: OOOOO! Goodies In the Mail! here.

End of Evangelion: This is (Really) Disturbing here.

Beyond Wrong & Wonderful: An Evangelion/Azumanga Daioh Crossover Fanfiction here.

Go to Main Page here.


DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I do not claim credit/ownership for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove specified image(s) ASAP.

This article (only) may be reproduced in whole or in part. Please cite proper credit & backlink.

4 comments:

  1. I want the ORANGE card, with Rei in her plugsuit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LCL. I thought you WATCHED Evangelion. Dude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I work with all sorts of colored clensers at work & missed the obvious. That, & I had Halloween on the mind.

      Delete