Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Out On A Date PT4



Out On A Date PT4


I've always liked Charles Bronsons' movies. The guy couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag, but then he didn't have to. His films are always enjoyable.

You're probably wondering what that has to do with dating. Well it seems Mr. Bronson & I, though we never met, both shared a dislike in a mutual aquaintance.

As stated in Out On A Date Pt1, I dated his neice a couple of times. What little she told me of her famous uncle in our brief (very) relationship was they didn't like each other very much. Understandable. After having been abruptly dumped & figuring out why MUCH later, I can see why he didn't care much for her. Scheming little ...

Being Plan B would not have been so bad if it happened Plan A didn't work out for her BEFORE we started dating, catching her on the rebound so to speak. Being Plan B while she was STILL WORKING on Plan A is ... well ... sucks. Especially if A "pays off" & there's no need for B, thus getting dumped.

It's been quite a few years & I know I shouldn't be harboring any resentment over it. Live & learn as they say ...

Sometimes though, I still get to thinking ... there could be no better punishment for her than to have her forced to watch ALL her uncles' films back to back for eternity ... with me sitting right next to her ... enjoying the show.

"Pass the popcorn hon."

Yeah ... I'm full of myself ... And lovin' it!



Out On A Date Pts 1, 2, 3 Girls n' Guns.

Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment