Thursday, July 12, 2012

A Real PC Turn Off

My first PC. Ain't it a beut!?


                                                   A Real PC Turn Off

                                                                by

                                                                   Jay Agan


Me: Oh!? ... The computers are off.

Non Computer Savvy Co-Worker: I turned them off.

Me: You did? ... Really?

NCSCW: Yes. I did.

Me: You? Uh ... how did you turn them off?

NCSCW: I just turned them off.

Me: Meaning ... ?

NCSCW: Turned them off.

Me: As in ...

NCSCW: TURNED THEM OFF.

Me: Uh ... HOW did you turn them off?

NCSCW: I hit the power buttons.

Long Pause

NCSCW: So ... what's wrong?

Me: Ooooooh! ... Nothing ... nothing ... (sigh) ... It's ... OK ... whimper ... whimper ....

Copyright © 7-12-2012 Jay Agan


Superfluous-ity here.

Superfluous here.

Go to Main Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment