Friday, May 18, 2012

Interesting Search Words #16

                                         Interesting Search Words #16

      Wild, whacky, wonderful search words wheeling weirdos whistfully, wandering, willfully to this blog.

1. haruhi suzumiya is god - Yes. We know that. Did it need be stated? Is it being questioned? Is it being DOUBTED!? Are you unsure ... Oh ye of little faith!?

No truer words spoken ... yea verily ... so mote it be ... Vox Haruhi ... Vox Dei


2. evangelion human salvation project hentai - What!? Doing the nasty ... during Third Impact? But then, End of Evangelion is one big mind screw anyway.

3. anime isn't a hobby it's a way of life - Uh ... it's ... cartoons. Unless it's Haruhi of course. Then it's ... GOD!

Hmmm ... For this, much pennance is required ...


4. tee shirt with demented pikachu - Howzabout tee shirts by a demented Alabaman? Or is it Albanian? Alabama ... Alabania ... I ... I never could get those two right. Don't you make fun a' me!

5. rei ayanami house - DON'T GO THERE! Uh ... the place is a mess ... yeah, that's it! ... and ... and ... you'll be a mess ... burble ... burble ...

6. kyon & yuki nagato - So ... does this mean Kyons' last name is Nagato?

7. my little pony haruhi, haruhi suzumiya mlp, mlp haruhi, haruhi pony, etc. - There's been a lot of this lately. I mean ... what's the tie in!? How in the world can there be any connection? I don't get it. Can someone explain this to me? Bet the guy mentioned in #4 can ... maybe ...

The fear of Haruhi ... is the beginning of wisdom ...


8. hell girl words - English dub: "Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing pain & suffering to others ... Oh damned soul, wallowing in your sin ... Perhaps ... It is time to die ..."

                               Japanese dub according to subtitles: "Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, demeaning & bringing harm to others ... A damned soul, wallowing in sin ... Care to give death a try?"

                               My interpretation: "Yer goin' t' heck n' gone! That or Cleveland!"

                               You: "No! ... No! ... Not that! ... Anything but that! ... I'd sooner go to Elkmont, Alabama! Aaaauuugh!"

We have nothing to fear but Hell Girl herself.


9. real anime girls - Um ... Not quite sure ... but ... I think it's called ANIME for a reason ... Just sayin' ...

10. azumanga daioh sakaki in boys uniform - GO RED RACCOON DOGS!

Tall is beutiful.


Azumanga Daioh: Too Much Cute here.

Go to Main Page here.

DISCLAIMER: All images used on this blog are strictly copyrights of their owners. I do not claim credit/ownership for any images used here in my blog unless stated otherwise. If I have offended anyone by posting any images on my blog, please contact me via email and I will remove specified image(s) ASAP.

5 comments: