Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Charlie Brown Summons Hell Girl

"Shhhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet ... I'm huntin' souls! Heh! Heh! Heh! Heh!"


                                        Charlie Brown Summons Hell Girl

     
      So I'm going through my blog stats traffic sources when I stumble on "charlie brown summons hell girl". That would definitely make for an interesting Hell Girl episode or Peanuts TV special. I can see it now:

      Tonight, on CBS. An all new Peanuts special. "It's Hell Link Charlie Brown!". Brought to you by Dolly Madison Cakes ... Makers of Razzies, Hickies & Boogaloos. And ... by your local Croaka Cola bottler.

Go ahead Chuck! Your "griefance" shall be avenged ...

     
      Boy, if anyone ever needed that straw doll it's ole' Chuck! That darn Lucy! Always giving poor Charlie a hard way to go. Putting him down in front of God n' everybody. Messing up the ball game. Giving lousey psychiatric advice (Whadaya expect for a nickle anyway?). Always calling him "blockhead". Taking away that football at the last moment.

If anybody deserves to go to perdition ... 


      If anybody deserves to go to perdition it's that rotten Lucy. Go ahead Chuck! Pull the string! ... But wait ...

      "OK ... I pull the string & she's outta my life forever. But when it's my time to go I go to Cleveland ... er ... 'the other place' too!? ... Good Grief!"

      SPOILER ALERT! : Wether Charlie sends Ms. van Pelt to heck or not is immaterial. Third Impact eventually hits & Rei glops him instead.

      "Aaauugh! ... It's the little red haired girl! ... She's heading this way! ... She wants to talk to me! ... What am I gonna' say? ... What do I do? ... What do I ... Huh? ... Her eyes match her hair! How could ... Awww rats!" SPLAT! ... burble ... burble ...

Go to Main Page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment