Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Am Officially Revoking My Respect For John McCain’s Service To Our Country

Useless is as useless does ... Go home Johnny ... just ... go home ...

I Am Officially Revoking My Respect For John McCain’s Service To Our Country

Posted by Joe Wurzelbacher on Oct 21, 2013 at joeforamerica.com.


I hold you in utter contempt, as do a great many Americans. You have made a mockery of your service to this great nation, getting far more mileage out of our pity than our embrace, and I call on every veteran to stand against you and stand against your next election campaign. It’s clear that you would stop at nothing to help Obama and his regime, and your actions in recent years have given me, and many like me, no choice but to revoke my respect for you and for your so-called “service” to our country.

Being a veteran of war no longer gives you a pass for being bad for this country. With your express help, liberals have succeeded in destroying much of what made this country great and threaten to ruin the very fabric of America. You've enabled and assisted these Marxists and to continue looking back all those many years to what you did in VietNam as an excuse doesn’t cut it anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is the last third of an article posted at joeforamerica.com. Pretty much says how I feel about this sad excuse of a "statesman" known as Senator John McCain.

To read the rest click here.

Go to the Joe for America blog main page here.

A Few Words to John McCain here.


Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment