Monday, April 7, 2014

Some Walking Dead Humor

From my admittedly limited viewing, this is what I get out of it.


Some Walking Dead Humor


Having nothing better to do and presently suffering from creative bankruptcy, I decided to look up and share some stuff I found on a show I pretty much dislike. Reasons for which I will give later this week. For now ... Enjoy ...


This pre-dated Night of the Living Dead by a couple years.

Hmmm ... If it was like this I might watch it. Then again ... maybe not.


I like late '30s/early '40s period pieces with late '40s/early '50s cars. I also have
fun spotting vapor trails in westerns too. Then there's the one where one of the
three kings is seen wearing a wrist watch!

I always liked Christopher Walken. Even as Max Schreck.

I also like those films where the "last man on earth" keeps running into people.

That's it for the moment. Stay tuned Friday when I actually vent a little on the show itself.

Sees ya' ...


An "Honest Trailer" advertisement on You Tube for The Walking Dead here. Check these out! Better than Siskel and Ebert ever could have been. You'll laugh your keester off!

A Screen Junkies idiots' guide on You Tube to The Walking Dead, seasons' 1-3 here. More info than I cared but certainly saved a lot of time for me!

The Zombie Apocalypse That Never Was by C V Ford (Me!) here.

Fanfiction dot net link to C V Fords' (Me! Darn it!) profile page and stories list here.


Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here. If there's a buncha' articles under this one then you're already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment