Thursday, June 21, 2012

End of Evangelion Komm Susser Todd/Come Sweet Death Revised

Initiation of the real Human Instrmentality/Third Impact.
biblecliparts-jesuspictures.blogspot.com


               End of Evangelion Komm Susser Todd/Come Sweet Death Revised

     
      I was, to say the least, impressed by End of Evangelion & that song in particular. While the song itself is an exhortation to resignation & suicide, I couldn't help but notice what a wonderful song of love & praise it could be if done differently. Here is my humble effort in altering some of the lyrics to accomodate.


Komm Susser Todd/Come Sweet Death


I know, I know I've let you down
I've been a fool to myself
I thought that I could
live for no one else
But now, through all the hurt and pain
It's time for me to respect
the ones you love
mean more than anything

With sweet madness in my heart
I feel the best thing I could do
is give it all
and live forever
what's done is done, now not so bad
what once was sorry now is glad
I'm now in love again
old world is ending

I'm glad that now has come the time
that I am yours & you're mine
can't live without the trust from those you love
I know you can forget the past
you can forgive guilt & pride
because of that was killin' me inside


It all is not for nothing, your love comes                    Up up up aaaaaaaaaaah
tumbling down, tumbling down,                               tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down                                                        tumbling down
It all is not for nothing, you won't be                         Up up up aaaaaaaaaaah
letting me down, letting me down,                           letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down                                                      letting me down

In my heart of hearts,
I know that I can fall in love again
You are everything
everything
everything that matters to me,
matters in this world

I'm glad that now has come the time
that I am yours & you're mine
cant live without the trust from those you love
I know you can forget the past                                  aaaaaaaaaaah
You can forgive guilt & pride                                     aaaaaaaaaaah
because of that, was killin' me inside                         aaaaaaaaaaah oooooooooooo

It all is not for nothing, your love comes                    Up up up aaaaaaaaaaah
tumbling down, tumbling down,                               tumbling down, tumbling down,
tumbling down                                                        tumbling down
it all is not for nothing, you won't be                         Up up up aaaaaaaaaaah
letting me down, letting me down,                           letting me down, letting me down,
letting me down                                                      letting me down
(repeat)
                                                             
                                                                             Up up up aaaaaaaaaaah
                                                                             tumbling down, tumbling down,
                                                                             tumbling down
                                                                             Up up up aaaaaaaaaaah
                                                                             letting me down, letting me down,
                                                                             letting me down
                                                                             (repeat)


"Instrumentality" is real.

It's not science fiction.

You will still be an individual.

It's not for everyone.

Here's how it can be for you:

How Do We Get to Heaven?  here.

What Will Heaven Be Like? here.

On the Rapture, Third Impact, Armageddon & All That here.

Other links:

End of Evangelion: This Is (Really) Disturbing here.

Komm Susser Todd/Come Sweet Death Complete lyrics here.

You Tube rendition of Komm Susser Todd/Come Sweet Death here.

Go to Main Page here.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. What I would like to see done is someone/anyone do an anime/cartoon of the book of Revelation. Just a straight rendition, visions & all. No Hal Lindsey/Tim LaHaye "interpretations", just a chapter by chapter portrayal.

      Would be kool if Anno did it.

      Delete
  2. That would be amazingly kewl! Maybe get Gary North, and Gary Demar for the screenplay end.

    Of course, Anno would likely do a lot of slo-mo where The Great Whore was concerned. Gainax bounce and all that. You would never read the book the same way again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gainax bounce!? That WOULD be Tribulation!

      As for "THE RAPTURE", forget it. They already covered that in End of Evangelion. Someone on a You Tube Third Impact vid said,"Rapture by Rei wouldn't be a bad way to go." I don't know about that. I don't wanna get tanged!

      "What the ... That music again! Oh crud!" ... SPLAT! ... burble ... burble ...

      Delete