Monday, September 15, 2014

Scooby Doo Meets Azumanga Daioh: Yeah, I'd Watch This.

L-R: Shaggy, Scooby-Doo, Chiyo-chan Mihama, Koyomi "Yomi" Mizuhara,
Ayumu "Osaka" Kasuga, Tomo Takino, Sakaki, Credit: Oku-chan at Deviantart.


Scooby Doo Meets Azumanga Daioh: Yeah, I'd Watch This.


I NEVER was a fan of Scooby-Doo. The repetitive formula (The same dang thing EVERY episode!) was a real turn off. The spin-off, The New Scooby-Doo Movies was even worse, especially the execrable Johnathan Winters episode (With the notable exception of  the "A Game of Pool" episode from The Twilight Zone series, Winters was at his quick minded, ad-lib best outside the confines of a script.).

So it was with some amusement I found the above graphic while cruising the web. If this was for real, I might actually give it a look.


Scooby Dooby Doo I Hate You here.

Azumanga Daioh: Too Much Cute here.


Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment