Thursday, July 2, 2015

I Posted a Confederate Flag ... HATE ME!

The despicable symbol of haters, bigots, bible thumpers, gun owners and late
to early '60s/'70s Dodge Charger owners everywhere. Oh that DAISY DUKE!


I Posted a Confederate Flag ... HATE ME!


Now why would I do that? Heck, all that chest pounding and shedding of crocodile tears makes me want to rebel. And I'm revolting enough as it is! Just ask anyone who knows me.

Right after that humanoid POS shot and killed those church goers in Charleston, our beloved Prez, Hilary Clinton, and the rest of the political/media/celeb circus chimed in trying to keep a perfect tragedy from going to waste, making political hay and screaming for gun control.

Yeah, I do have definite views on race and history. But ... A scumbag's a scumbag (In and out of media and politics.) and innocent people are innocent, I don't care what you look like.

Well, since that attack on gun ownership by the do-gooders, media whores, politicians and "those who care" SO MUCH fell a bit flat, they decided to go after the Confederate battle flag instead.


By the way, for all those who keep misnaming the Confederate battle flag as the "stars 'n bars", here's the actual one:




Note the stars. Note the bars.

I swear, some folks are so messed up they think Daisy Duke is David Dukes' daughter.

Just sayin' ...




Got the above Girls und Panzer "quibcag" here.

Go to Ex-Army blog main page here.

National Rifle Association main page here. Be sure to check out all the pro-gun websites in the I Second the Motion link section on the upper right hand side of this page.


Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment