Monday, January 12, 2015

Steins Gate: What the Hell's Going On! ... And Why Should I Care?

We all knew someone like this in school. And we
all wanted to beat the krap out of him. Still do ...

Steins Gate: What the Hell's Going On! ... And Why Should I Care?

Folks have been saying for several years now, that I should be giving this one a look see. I tried and ... well ... after two and a half episodes, I ditched it.

Now, I've nothing against shows that make me think. The Ghost in the Shell franchise, Serial Experiments Lain and several others are favorites of mine. What I don't like are shows that make me think ... that I have to take lots of notes in order to keep track of all the double/triple headers going on at once.

All I know from this mess is SOMETHING is going on with time, a microwave oven and a cell phone ... And that everyone is excited about ... something.

Not to mention the main character, a one Rintaro Okabe Kyoma Hooin whatever, is a LOUD, obnoxious, annoying jerk. That and a paranoiac as well. Pretty much the same reasons I don't care much for Trigun or Irresponsible Captain Tylor. Characters like Vash and Tylor get on the nerves. So does this show.

Jus' sayin' ...


Wikipedia article on Steins Gate here.

Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here.

1 comment:

  1. تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    نحن متخصصون فى عزل خزانات بجدة نعمل على استخدام افضل مواد العزل وأفضل المعدات الحديثة والمتطورة لكى تحصل على أفضل النتائج فى عزل الخزان الخاص بك وبأقل الاسعار التى لا تتجاوز ميزانيتك لذا يمكن التواصل معنا الآن حيث اننا متميزون فى عزل خزانات بجدة و تنظيف خزانات بجدة و غسيل خزانات بجدة
    عزل خزانات بجدة
    https://elmnzel.com/cleaning-tanks-jeddah/

    ReplyDelete