Saturday, February 11, 2017

Stupid Old Liberal

My favorite Twilight Zone episode. Rod, we miss you!


Stupid Old Liberal


So I'm in the main lobby of the Student Union of the college I work at when I notice a newscast with Trumpus Maximus giving an impromptu news conference aboard Air Force One. Melania in the foreground keeping America beautiful.

When the prez was questioned about General Flynn talking to the Russians about sanction easement some time ago, Mr. Trump replied he didn't know about it but would look into it and "get back with you later".

Out of a nearby restroom, a tall, elderly "gentleman" (I'd seen him floating around campus before, off and on.) staggers up and says:

"What's our CRAZY president doing now?"

"Oh joy! Oh rapture!" I think. "A libtard. An old deteriorating one at that."

I give a quick explanation concluding with the presidents' reply about "I don't know".

"He says he doesn't know!?" With a faux superior look on his cadaverous visage.

A lot of folks have this notion that if you reply with an "I don't know" that somehow you're an idiot and this jerk seemed happy about Mr. Trump being an "idiot".

"That's what I like about Mr. Trump. He'd sooner give an honest answer. That's how Jesse Ventura got to be governor of Wisconson. If he didn't know the answer to a question he would honestly say he didn't know unlike some politicians going off into a 'stump speech" about concern about the issue, your concern about it and how everybody needs to be concerned, etc. and so on. Instead he'd give an 'I don't know'. The voters loved it and elected him."

"I guess that means Trump's gonna' be giving a lot of 'I don't knows' in the future!" Spider infested grin on the litchs' countenance.

"As long as they're honest 'I don't knows'."

Mouth hanging open, the ghoul stares at me cross eyed with a WTF look on his mug then turns and shuffles away.

No fool like an old fool. That goes double if the geriatric punk is a liberal.

Stupid old liberal.

Jus' sayin' ...



The first graphic in this article brings back fond memories of viewing the Nightmare At 20,000 Feet episode of The Twilight Zone. Link here.

Link to that web site run by a couple of weird guys where I got the above graphics for this article here.


Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here. If you sees articles under this 'un, it means yer already there. Otherwise, I don't know ...

2 comments: