Monday, June 30, 2014

Ann Coulter HATES Soccer! OH! ... The Horror!


Ann Coulter HATES Soccer! OH! ... The Horror!


I read the article. I thought it was quite funny. Even funnier is the "backlash" she may have received from writing it.

So far I've heard one sportscaster complain and one internet pundit get his panties in a bunch over it. A quick Google search revealed over 12 million hits about it. No doubt, not all of them favorable.

The fact the article was in jest makes the "whining" about it all that funnier. So many folks out their with little or no sense of humor.

I myself never gave a tinkers' damn about soccer ... or any other team sport for that matter.

There are far more important things going on in the world than people bouncing/kicking a ball around. The sportscasters and do-nothing spectators who think the world of it, I'm sure have their opinions. She has hers, I have mine.

I'm quite willing to let you have yours too.

Jus' sayin' ...


Coulter/soccer article here.


Go to Jays' Tee Vee blog main page here. Ifn' there's a buncha' articles under this 'un, yer already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment