Sunday, January 15, 2012

Way to Go Lady!

Glock Model 19. First class life insurance, all the way!


                                                       Way to Go Lady!

Story from a Kansas State Highway Patrol officer:

I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73 just East of Sedan , KS.

I asked for her driver's license, registration, and proof of insurance. The lady took out the required information and handed it to me. In with the cards I was somewhat surprised (due to her advanced age)  to see she had a conceal carry permit.

I looked at her and asked if she had a weapon in her possession at this time. She responded that she indeed had a .45 automatic in her glove box. Something---body language, or the way she said it---made me want to ask if she had any other firearms. She did admit to also having a 9mm Glock in her center console. Now I had to ask one more time if that was all. She responded once again that she did have just one more, a .38 special in her purse. I then asked her what was she so afraid of.

She looked me right in the eye and said, "Not a f***ing thing!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got this from someplace off the net. As it has a map reference I figured this story might have "legs". As is, it makes for a great yarn anyway. Sorry for the f-word though.

2 comments:

  1. I suspect this will wind up on Snopes. It has that "feel". Not there yet, though. I looked online and a lot of people are posting this story. There is even a "Mr. Murray" version with shotguns! Same punchline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww rats!

    Who's "Mr. Murray" by the way.

    ReplyDelete